Monday, April 19, 2010

'End of the Weak' Mix #4


Another week... another micro mix of songs!

 brought to you by me and my chicken


6. Ciara - Ride (feat. Ludacris) from the forthcoming album "Basic Instinct"

I have not enjoyed a Ciara song since like Goodies. This song is really cool. I love how sexy and sensual it is. It's my new favorite song to give and/or recieve a lapdance to. The song is produced by Tricky Stewart and The Dream. Tricky is usually hit or miss with me. The Dream just annoys me...




5. Kelis - 22nd Century from the forthcoming album "Flesh Tone"

I yam LOVING this new Kelis. Love the producers she is working with this time around... I just LOVE everything about the new album. This track does not disappoint. Kelis has such a unique voice and it's so different to hear it on an uptempo electro beat.




4. Robyn - None of Dem (feat. Röyksopp) from the forthcoming album "Body Talk Pt. 1"

Robyn's new music is furosh. I love everything I have heard from the album and I'm super excited for the new albums.




3. Trina - What U Looking At from the mixtape "Trick or Trina"

This is my WHAT THE FUCK U LOOKIN AT HATER song. I already uploaded over half of the "Trick or Trina" mixtape... I really hope that the new album has more bad ass songs like the mixtape does.

"THIS NIGGA LOOKIN AT A BITCH LIKE HE WANNA GET LAID AND IM LOOKIN AT HIS ASS LIKE I WANNA GET PAID."




2. Britney Spears - Kiss You All Over (Demo)

This demo originally leaked in a semi-low quality during the pre-Blackout leaks. It was written (I wanna say I read somewhere) by Sean Garrett and produced by Brian Kidd. It's very Janet Jackson-y. I love these kind of demos because they really show Britney without the $200k beats and production. Anyway this isn't a better leak or anything it's just edited to sound a lot better. Cop it. It's pretty good.



BONUS DOWNLOAD Britney Spears - Gimme More (Peter Rauhofer Club Edit)
I'm not a producer/remixer/dj or anything like that... This is not my track. I just edited it down without getting rid of the really cool things Peter Rauhofer did with the remix. Peter had no intentions of releasing an edit of the remix. His mix is 10 minutes long... and as much as I can enjoy listening to something that long, other people don't. Which is why I did my own little edit. I love making cd-r's of mixes for people and I never include this remix bc of the length. Now I can add it! You can too. Czech it out!


1. Crystal Castles - Intimate from the forthcoming album "Crystal Castles"

I became a fan of Crystal Castles after hearing "Crimewave". Their new album leaked earlier this week and I am SO enjoying it. I quickly fell in love with "Intimate" because I feel like it's telling my story. It has no lyrics... just instrumental but it starts off melodic and electronic... like the calm before a storm... like my mind before having a Britney style breakdown--then at the 2:40 mark it just gets CRAZY. It's like the perfect song to describe myself and my mind and me going insane. After that it continues mixing the melodic part with the crazy part but then the melodic part wins over and it ends that way. Such a beautiful thing to hear.



more from Crystal Castles:

Celestica


idk but I'm super excited for the music and albums coming out this year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment