Sunday, March 14, 2010

5 of Trina's nastiest, raunchiest, sex-rated lyrics... so far.


I'm sure you are all well aware that the diamond princess has a new album coming out in May.

(MAY 4TH 2010... TRINA'S ALBUM "AMAZIN'" DROPS. YALL BETTER GET THAT SHIT)

I decided to celebrate by making a little top 5 list of some of her nastiest lyrics to-date. For the folks who have yet to hear any of Trina's songs... you are in for a treat. Greatest rapper alive! JAY-Z WHO! Trina can spit. 305 DIAMOND PRINCESS. Ya ready?




5: 'Nasty Bitch' from the album "Diamond Princess"





"Fat back wit a real slim waist
What's wrong? Can't talk with a pussy in ya face
then ULULULUL keep me sprung with the tongue like
ULULULUL make me cum 'til I'm numb right

Oh Yes! Rub my chest
Make me wet
Doggy style and do it just like a vet
And lick the sweat it taste's just so sweet
When I pop my cock it make ya drop to da beat like

DU DU DU Nasty Bitch
Make a nigga sell his dick just to buy me shit
And just to keep me lookin raw and all fine and shit
And if you wit me girlfriends the shake ya 'hind to this"


4: 'I Need (feat. Tre+6)' from the album "Da Baddest Bitch"





"I want a nigga who'll lick the clit,
'Gon let me ride the dick, and blow in side my shit, uhh"


3: 'I Don't Need U (feat. Trick Daddy)' from the album "Diamond Princess"





"I gots to be fucked right, sucked right
In the butt right, like a slut like
In the bright lights, every day all night"






"Why you fuck me violently?
Calling me names that apply to me
Cummin' all inside of me, don't lie to me
Now tell the truth
Is this pussy good to you?
Grip for you, good and tight"


2: 'Look Back At Me (feat. Killer Mike)' from the album "Still Da Baddest"





"I got an ass so big like the sun
Hope you got a mile for a dick I wanna run
Slap it in my face shove it down my throat
Nigga where your blunt I can make this pussy smoke

I know how to fuck I know how to ride
I can spin around and keep the dick still inside
Now your mouth wide, you looking real scared
I'm a maneater, headhunter I'm prepared"






"Licky licky licky licky licky for an hour
I'm gonna make it rain for ya here's a golden shower
Smell it like a flower my pussy is a rose
Come a little closer I wanna fuck your nose"






"Look back at you for what
I'm tryin' to concentrate on busting me a nut
I'm thinkin' about Trav, I'm thinkin' about Bo
Little dick nigga shit hurry up I gotta go"






"Little dick ass nigga
You better get your face down here and eat this pussy"






"Nigga call a cab, I'm finna pack my shit and leave
Shouldn't have let you fuck... now that's some shit I can't believe
Wasting my time; fucking all off beat
Pussy nigga next time when you see me don't speak"




::drum roll::


1: 'Da Baddest Bitch' from the album "Da Baddest Bitch"





"See I fuck him in the living room
While his children home
I make him eat it while my period on"






"See if I had the chance to be a virgin again
I'd be fucking by the time I'm ten"




Honorable Mention: 'I Gotta (feat. Rick Ross)' from the album "Glamorest Life"




"I got a, fat pussy for a cocksucker
I got a, hideout for a cop ducker
I got a, condo for a baller nigga
I got a, gay friend you can call her nigga"




NASTY BITCH GET A NUT.


phew! that was fun! i wish youtube had all the songs up to stream! so forgive me that... cop the songs! check 'em out on itunes! BUY "Amazin'" in stores May 4th!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment