Friday, August 27, 2010

'End of the Weak' Mix #7


I know... I know... I suck. It's not that I don't have the time to sit here and upload songs... I just find myself not wanting to go thru the uploading, finding pics, cropping pics, uploading pics, finding the youtubes, editing the URLS, making the HTML code, etc. It's just such a process that I find myself procrastinating on this.

So to save myself a step... I won't be talking much about each song and explaining why I chose it. If you wanna preview it, preview it. Download it, etc. Support the artists and all that good stuff.

Just to clarify... this blog isn't JUST about posting new music. It's the stuff I've been listening to lately... be it an old song that's being replayed on my itunes or a brand new song from somewhere. The reason I'm posting them here is for people to find new music. It's important to hear new things, in my opinion. So why not find something new here.



Today's 15+ track mix is brought to you by the hamsters from the KIA commericial in the sweet toaster ride.




13. Kid Cudi - Erase Me (feat. Kanye West) from the forthcoming album "Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager"




12. Scissor Sisters - Any Which Way from the album Night Work



also check out the song being performed live with Kylie Minogue at Glastonbury 2010:




11. BoA - Adrenline from the album Hurricane Venus



BONUS DOWNLOAD: BoA - Did Ya (from her english debut BoA)


10. Britney Spears - Girls & Boys from the Bonus Disc version of "In The Zone"



BONUS DOWNLOAD: Britney Spears - When I Say So (unreleased demo/track from the "Britney" album era)


9. Selena Gomez & The Scene - Round & Round from the forthcoming album "A Year Without Rain"




8. Hurts - Devotion (feat. Kylie Minogue from the forthcoming album "Happiness"




7. Vampire Weekend - White Sky (Basement Jaxx Club Mix) studio track from the album "Contra" w/ remixing done by Basement Jaxx




6. Two Door Cinema Club - Come Back Home from the album "Tourist History"




5. Chiddy Bang - Opposite of Adults from the EP "Opposite of Adults"

yes this samples MGMT's "Kids"




4. Robyn - Cry When You Get Older from the album "Body Talk pt. 1"



BONUS DOWNLOAD: Robyn - Criminal Intent (from the forthcoming album "Body Talk pt. 2)



3. Does It Offend You, Yeah? - We Are The Dead from the forthcoming album "Don't Say We Didn't Warn You




2. Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheets (Chiddy Bang Remix)




1. Kylie Minogue - Better Than Today from the album "Aphrodite"

This song is absolutely perfection. I wasn't really a fan until I really felt the meaning and how it uplifted my day.


BONUS DOWNLOAD: Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way (Sidney Samson Mix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment