Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Trina - "Trick-or-Trina" Mixtape -- 2009


1. My Story
2. What U Lookin' At
3. Going Ham
4. Bang Bang
5. Loyalty
6. My Fans


I wanted to reupload this mixtape to spread the Trina love. This mixtape was released Fall of last year by Trina and Slip n Slide records. It's a mixtape but not one of your traditional mixtapes full of dj shouts. It should be an E.P. It's actually really good. It's totally raw and from the heart. I'm not hatin' on "Amazin'", but I really wish that Trina would've saved some of the songs on this mixtape for "Amazin'".

All of the songs are great. My least favorite would probably be "Bang Bang" or "My Story", but both are still listenable. I just prefer the other tracks. Especially "What U Lookin' At" which is the theme song of my life. Give this mix a download. "My Fans" is a song dedicated to her fans and samples Destiny's Child "Cater 2 U". This mixtape is pretty damn good. So cop it and support the Diamond Princess by following her on twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment