Monday, January 24, 2011

'End of the Week' Mix #12


Wow. 2011. Crazy, huh? Too bad I haven't been updating as much as I would like. The songs below aren't all "new" and as I've stated numerous times, I update with the things I like and have been replaying over the month (supposed to be a weekly thing).

Usually I post the songs backwards as a countdown.... This time I didn't. I fucked up and instead of redoing all the code, it'll be fine this way.


Today's mix is brought to you by Trina spittin' some truth.





M.I.A. - Bad Girls from the mixtape Vicki Leekx
BONUS DOWNLOAD: www-meds-feds from the mixtape Vicki Leekx




Britney Spears - Break The Ice (Acoustic Version) original track on the album Blackout

The totally cool thing about this track is, someone leaked the acapella/instrumental/studio stems of the song and used the raw acapella without Keri Hilson's back up vocals and put it over an guitar cover of the song. It is AMAZING.




Madonna - X-Static Process from the album American Life




Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor (feat. Pitbull)




Mark Ronson & The Business Intl - Circuit Breaker from the album Record Collection




Kid Sister - Look Out Weekend (feat. Nina Sky) from the mixtape Kiss Kiss Kiss




Rihanna - S&M (Dave Aude Club Mix) original track on the album Loud

wait for the 4:45 mark.... shit goes hamburger helper




Richard Vission & Static Revenger - I Like That (feat. Luciana)




Kylie Minogue - Better Than Today (Yiannis Reinvention Radio Mix) original track on the album Aphrodite

dare I say... better than the original AND the official remixes? It took the candy coated original and turned it into a filthy, dancefloor anthem.




Sky Ferreira - Untouchable




Miley Cyrus - Who Owns My Heart (Static Revenger Controversy Mix) original track on the album Can't Be Tamed




Matthew Dear - You Put A Smell On Me from the album Black City

The absolute definition of a song meant to be fucked too.




Sleigh Bells - Tell Em (Diplo Remix) original track on the album Treats

I wish Diplo would remix the song "Treats" and transform the last minute of the song into a 5 minute dark dub/slutwave banger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment